Wills, Trusts, Probate
Expert wills, trust and probate advice you can trust
It is vital you protect your assets and ensure your legacy passes to the people you choose. You may not have got around to writing your will yet, or circumstances may mean your will needs amending. Either way, MLP Law wills, trust and probate team is here to help.
Many of our clients require more complex wills due to the nature of their investments and business interests. We offer advice ranging from simple advice to more complex advice surrounding family circumstances and assets. Our wills, trusts and probate team will often work alongside our corporate team offering joint advice to the majority of our commercial clients, ensuring their personal journey runs as smoothly as their business journey.
Our team has the experience and proven track record to ensure your interests, wealth and estate are protected, no matter how complex the case.
We speak in a clear jargon-free way, guiding and advising you throughout every stage of the wills, trust or probate process. We’ll give you peace of mind and protection for your assets.
Our wills, trusts and probate legal team offer the following Services:
- Ensuring Entitlement for your Spouse or Partner
- Appointing Guardians for your Children
- Appointing an Executor
- Acting on Disputes over Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
- Assisting Deputies
- Acting as a professional deputy
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Estate Administration
- Application for grants of probate and grants of letters of administration
Our Wills, Trusts and Probate Department are here to help you by:
- Providing a free initial meeting to talk about your issues and understand what your needs are
- Providing a service that is tailored to your precise needs
- Giving you sound professional advice about your assets and estate and ensuring that you can achieve your goals whilst at the same time protecting your wealth and family
- A direct dial to your solicitor & quick responses to your enquiries
- Local offices for you to pop in whenever you need to
- Regular updates on your case
- Referring you to other recommended professionals from our large network of referrers who can help with other financial matters
For more information on any of the above please contact our Wills, Trusts and Probate team on 0161 926 9969 in the first instance or by emailing email@example.com. Then when you’re ready to proceed, we can arrange either for you to come to one of our offices or, we can visit you at your own home. We’re happy to do whatever’s easiest for you.