Employment & HR
Employment lawyers who are always one-step ahead
Running a business is difficult enough without having to worry about time-consuming employment issues and compliance with HR rules and regulations. Avoiding employee disputes leads to better productivity and enhances your company’s reputation. MLP is an employer too, so truly understands the challenges that changes in legislation can potentially bring to your business.
Our team of experienced employment law solicitors will put themselves in your shoes, to share the burden of the decisions you have to make as a professional organisation. We will help you stay one step ahead of employment issues and ensure you provide the right support to your employees while protecting your business.
Whether you are a large or small employer our commercial solicitors will help you cut through red tape and understand what is required of you as an employer, how you need to respond to changes in employment legislation and what you need to communicate in terms of regulatory changes to your employees.
You might be facing a possible employment tribunal claim or maybe you simply need some guidance around employee contracts. Regardless of the level of advice that you require, our team will be familiar with your circumstances and will be able to help you navigate your way through any situation with your employees.
We are an employment law firm which offers you a single point of reference to ensure you stay one step ahead and protect your employment rights.
We advise in all areas of employment law to do what is right for your business. Click on the link below that best describes your current situation or get in touch with our team of employment lawyers by phoning 0161 926 9969 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need to update my Contracts of Employment, Staff Handbook and Policies.
- I have an issue with a current employee.
- I have an issue with a former employee who is taking business away from me.
- I have received a claim from the Employment Tribunal.
- I have an ongoing need for employment law or HR advice.
- I am buying a business or selling a business and need advice regarding the employees.
- I need to carry out restructuring or redundancies in my business.
- I have consultants or contractors in my business and I need a contract for them.
- I need an immediate exit for an employee via a Settlement Agreement or severance package.
- Long Term Sickness Absence
- Unfair Dismissal
- Layoff/Short time working
- Service contracts
Many firms prefer the extra security and financial manageability of a monthly fixed fee retainer for employment services. MLP Flex is the complete HR solution for your business. Contact us to find out more.
See also: Employment Solicitors For The Employee