Private Client Associate
A fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor / Associate to join a significant regional law firm to play a supporting role in their existing, successful, close-knit Private Client team.
You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious plans for their continued expansion, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy.
In return you will handle high quality work and receive an excellent salary and benefits including flexible working.
This ambitious client focussed firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering and is already a leader in a number of private client facing practice areas.
You will join their existing private client team, self-sufficiently managing your own caseload involving all aspects of private client work.
Your caseload will be interesting and varied and will include advising high net worth clients on the legal and tax aspects of trust and estates, including asset protection, tax planning and supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals with power of attorney.
You will be able to support the Head of Department and assist junior colleagues within the team when require.
The ideal candidate is:
- Private Client Solicitor or Associate with experience from 3 years PQE or equivalent experience
- Ideally STEP qualified or undertaking STEP qualification, but there is scope to train in STEP for those not qualified
- Experience of all aspects of private client work • Ideally some experience of supervising more junior members of the team
- Self-sufficient managing own caseload
- Highly organised and able to work pragmatically with the ability to prioritise your workload as required
- Excellent client care skills
If this is role is for you, or you would like further information and full job specification please contact Jane Hunter at email@example.com